Mattress Fatigue Test Machine
1. Mattress Fatigue Test Machine is used to simulate human motion to assess the durability of the mattress.
Mattress Fatigue Test Machine is using a horizontal hexagonal wooden drum roll or cylinder (both ends of the diameter of 250 mm, the middle part of the 300 mm, rolling back and forth on the mattress , simulate human motion to assess the durability of the mattress.
2.Function and features:
1) Weight of hexagonal wood barrel:109kg, Cylinder weight:140kg
2) According to different mattress to adjust the rolling stroke(adjust the limit switch position)
3) low coefficient of friction guide, ensure full drum weight on the mattress.
4) Maximum size of mattress: 2.3m×2.5m (optional)
5) The text display provides easy control and setting.
6) Machine size(L×W×H):2500mm×2800mm×2200mm
7) Power:380V, 1.5kw
3.The main components:
1.Motor: Taiwan's Teco Motor with reducer of Italy
2. Speed adjustment: Taiwan's "Ed Force" drive
3. Guide bearing: Import from Japan.
4. Rack: aluminum body and steel
5. Control elements: Imported.
4.Mattress Fatigue Test Machine Pictures