PP/ Fabric UV Accelerated Weather Test Equipment
1. Product description
This series is applicable for the sunlight resistant test of nonmetallic materials and aging test of artificial light sources. A variety of industrial products can make the reliability test, and this product can simulate the product in the sun, rain, humidity and dew conditions, including damage caused by bleaching, color, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, intensity decreased and oxidation.
2. The main technical parameters:
1) Design standard: ASTM D4329, D499, D4587, D5208, G154, G153; ISO 4892-3, ISO 11507; EN 534; EN 1062-4, BS 2782; JIS D0205; SAE J2020.
2) Temperature range: RT+10~70°C
3) Control mode: Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC), LCD touch screen controller.
4) Sink depth: 25mm, automatic control and spray function.
5) Irradiation blackboard temperature: 50°C~70°C
6) Sample holder: 48 & 50, standard specimen size 75×150mm
7) Weight: 136kg
8) Machine size(W×D×H): 137 x 53 x 136cm
9) Power: 1∮,120V/60Hz, 16A or 230V/50Hz, 9A, 1800W (max)
3. Chamber Structure
The inner bladder of the chamber is made of imported high-class stainless steel plate while the outer bladder is made of SUS 304 steel plate.
The heating mode adopts inner bladder trough type heating with its rapid temperature rise and even temperature distribution.
Adopts black aluminum plate to connect temperature sensor and adopts black board temperature meter to control heating so as to ensure more stable temperature.
The radiometer probe is fixed so as to avoid the frequent installation and disassembly.
The radiation quantity adopts the special UV irradiatometer with high-precision display and measurement.
The radiation intensity is not more than 50W/m².
The illumination and condensation can be controlled independently or alternating and circularly.
5.Test Specimen Mounting:
The standard test specimen holder accommodates 2 panels 75×150mm. The test panels are actual the side wall of the chamber. To properly seal the chamber, it is important to have every panel holder filled with specimens or blank panels and to have panel holders in place.