Leather Chromium VI Tester
This set of testing equipment can detect the hexavalent chromium content in leather, fur, and its products.
DIN 53314, ISO 17075, ISO 20345:2011
1. Sample preparation device: precision electronic balance, water bath oscillator, filter device, pH meter;
2. Analysis device: precision spectrophotometer, computer (customer-owned);
3. Supporting glassware: measuring cylinder, volumetric flask, beaker, pipette, conical flask, iodine bottles;
4. Supporting drug reagents: potassium dichromate standard substances, acetylacetone, glacial acetic acid, 1,5 - diphenylcarbazide and so on;
5. Data processing software: can automatically calculate the sample test results.
Accessories of this set of machine:
Analytical Instruments: Spectrophotometer
Glass electrode pH meter
Constant temperature water bath oscillator
Electronic analytical balance
Filtering device: sand filter funnel, conical flask
Decolorization column and decolorizer:
Suitable reverse phase material filled with glass or polypropylene sample tube
Solid phase extraction system SPE (one-time consumable, one SPE cartridge for each sample used)
Constant temperature oven
Spectrophotometric method: soluble hexavalent chromium Cr6 + in the sample can be dissolved in pH 7.5 ~ 8.0 phosphate buffer, the dissolution of Cr6 + 1.5 - diphenylcarbazide oxidized to 1.5 - diphenyl azocarboxylic acid hydrazide, generated Red and purple chromium complex, the complex can be quantitatively detected at 540nm with a spectrophotometer, the standard hexavalent chromium working curve, calculate the sample hexavalent chromium content.