Ink Rub Resistance Tester
----- Operation Guideline
HD-A508 Ink Rub Resistance Tester is suitable for printing ink layer abrasion resistance. Wrap dry or wet standard friction paper on the friction head; rub the surface of the sample with the specified pressure, reciprocating friction stroke and speed; observe the ink layer peeling off of the sample; confirm that the sample and standard friction paper contamination marks or the surface of the sample is fluffed or worn.
Short Guideline of Machine Operation:
1. Connect the power cord AC220V to ensure that the machine is normally energized; and turn on the power switch.
2. Fix well the sample. There are two fixtures on the friction platform, left side and right side. Place the sample flat in the fixture. Then rotate and press the sample through a fixed shaft. Be sure to pay attention to the smoothness and cleanliness of the sample.
3. Place the standard slider on the shaft. Fix standard friction paper by friction block. Place weights according to the required test weight.
4. Operate the four buttons up, down, left and right on the panel to set the number of tests, press the green button in the lower right corner to start the machine.
5. The 4 green buttons on the panel are respectively (21/43/85/106) times/minute speed, which can be selected according to standard requirements.
6. After the number of tests is reached, press the stop button to remove the standard friction paper and the sample. Next, the wear resistance of the ink layer or coating can be judged by measuring the density of the ink layer before and after the friction or the change in the thickness of the coating.
Note: If you need to change the speed during the test, you need to change the speed step by step. If it suddenly changes to 21 times/min at 106 times/min, it may damage the motor. You can also press the stop button and wait for the motor speed to drop. , Then press 21 times/min.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist