As China test instrumentation industry leader, Haida Equipment Co., Ltd.constantly developing new products -- paper board 4 point bending stiffness tester and technologies to meet the needs of testing industry, and achieve better quality, more advanced technology.
Paper board 4 point bending stiffness tester is for paper bending testing , here are the advantages of haida paper board 4 point bending stiffness tester
1. Since we are using pneumatic clamping plate to fix the test board, small warp, twist or curl of the board is no longer a problem in the test. This is also the reason to choose 4-point bending method to test the paper stiffness instead of other methods such as 2 point and 3 point bending.
2. Length of the test board is one of the critical factor to affect the test result, HD-A546 give you an automatic solution. Operator use one button to widen or shorten the opening gap between the clamping plate, when your designated width approach, data can automatically write into the computer for calculation, accuracy up to 0.1mm
3. Use non contact device to measure the deflection of the paper board, this can eliminate any un-expected loading onto the paper board such as spring load or weight of the measuring probe. The new feature of Paper bending stiffness tester increases the credibility of the test result.
4. No matter the thickness of the samples, HD-A546 equipped with an intelligent detector to get the zero reference point. Test becomes more convenience.
5. The test report prints out use conventional office printer. Thermal paper no longer use. Text and graphic printed on the thermal paper can not last long, it will fade out when time pass. Therefore use common typing paper let the file keep much longer.
6. Shear force (one of a uncertainty) in this test method has been overcome by applying special mechanism on the clamping plate.
If you want to know more, you can contact us.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist