Cornell mattress durability tester video Cornell mattress durability tester pdf
Cornell mattress durability tester apply to innerspring, box spring mattresses and foam mattress.
The Cornell mattress durability tester is used to test the long term capacity of bedding to resist cyclic loading. The mattress durability tester consists of a double hemispherical ram head on a manually adjustable shaft. A load cell is located on the ram head to measure the force being applied to the mattress. The shaft is connected to an adjustable eccentric which is rotated by an electric motor at up to 160 cycles per minute variable.
Cornell Mattress Durability Tester is designed and manufactured for testing and evaluating of innerspring and box spring mattres.
Use specific block impact on the mattress over and over again, to assess their durability, and the fastness of mattress spring.
· 1.Imposed the pressure on mattress by a transducer, pressure range to 300KG
· 2. Adjust the pushrod stroke on mattress , maximum force = 1025N minimum force = 22N
· 3. Pusher travel speed adjustable, about 160 weeks times per minute
· 4. Suitable maximum specimen: 2.3M X 2.5M
· 5. A computer program under pressure transmitter and location of the transmitter of the data, make a complete test report.
· 6. Display Accuracy: 0.001kgf
· 7. Deformation precision: 0.001mm
· 8. Impact height: 0-300mm adjustable
· 9. Counter range: 0-99999 times
· 10. Motor power: 2KW DC
· Motor: Taiwan's Teco Motor with reducer of Italy.
· Speed adjustment: Taiwan's "Ed Force" drive
· Guide bearing: Import from Japan.
· Rack: aluminum body and steel
· Control elements: Imported.
Tag : Chair Durability Tester, sofa durability test machine
Cornell Mattress Durability Tester Parameter:
ASTM F 1566 section 9
Use specific block impact on the mattress over and over again, to assess their durability, and the fastness of mattress spring. .
Suitable maximum specimen
Check the height loss automatically
1. Imposed the pressure on mattress by a transducer, pressure range to 300KG
2. Adjust the pushrod stroke on mattress , maximum force = 1025N minimum force = 22N
3. Pusher travel speed adjustable, about 100 weeks times per minute
Cornell Mattress Durability Tester Images
Copyright © 2017 Haida International Equipment Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved Design by www.allweyes.com furnituretestma
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist