Three - Axis Vibration Tester
Description of electrodynamic vibration tester
Electrodynamic shake vibration tester adopted the double- magnetic circuit structure, self-generated skeleton action circles, Airborne Support and roller bearings and linear guidance, trunnion isolation advanced modern technology and special technology, can be completed in X,Y,Z three-axis sinusoidal vibration test and broadband random vibration tests, to be completed by the classical (half - sine, trapezoidal, saw tooth wave) pulse and shock response spectrum test. These products are widely used in national defense, weapons, aviation, aerospace, communications, electronics, electrical appliances, communications, home appliances and other fields.
Features of electrodynamic shake vibration tester
1. Well designed dynamic circle skeleton, with a higher stage axial resonance frequency.
2. Two magnetic circuit, magnetic flux leakage low, compact structure and rational.
3. Rocker Rod roller bearings straight and import-oriented composite body stiffness orientation, eccentric load capacity.
4. Trunnion isolation foundation dedicated to hormone use, the installation of mobile convenience.
5. Advanced technology move around the system to ensure that the dynamic circle of high reliability.
6. New duct design and enhance the cooling effect.
7. Static stiffness, dynamic stiffness of the bearing small balloon, raising the vibration table capacity,
improve low-frequency performance.
composition of electrodynamic shake vibration tester
Vibration test bench, power amplify, cooling fan,Slip table,vertical expander
Parameters of electrodynamic vibration tester
Rated Sine Force (N)
1000 to 3500000
Frequency Range (Hz)
3 to 3500
1.2 to 1.8
High Frequency Vibrating Screen
Circular Vibrating Screen
Rated Random Force (N)
1000 to 3500000
400 to 1000
Rated Displacement (P-P, mm)
25 to 91
AC380V ,3 pH 3 Lines
Copyright © 2017 Haida International Equipment Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved Design by www.allweyes.com furnituretestma
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist