Automatic shearing tester is designed to apply shearing testing to a specimen so that it experiences a sliding failure along a plane that is collateral to the forces applied,The most generally purpose of a shear test is to test the shear strength for material can withstand maximum shearing force In the daily use of the process.
there are two common types of shear tests for this type shearing tester with computer test control systems.the first is that the materials for three point flexure or four point bend fixture and the second is that tape or composite materials is pulled in opposing directions.
Main Technical Parameter:
Celtron load cell
500, 1000, 2000KG
G, KG, N, LB
1000mm (excluding fixture)
0.1-500mm/min (adjustable )
Panasonic Servo Motor
High Precise Ball Screw
1∮, AC220V, 50HZ
One set tensile clamp, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English software CD, one piece operation video CD, one piece English user manual
1. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
2. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
3. Software can issue report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
4. Automatic shearing tester can do different test as per customer requirement such as peel test, tear test, compression test, bend test with different clamps.
1. Tested sample: laminated materials, wood, leather, rubber & plastic, metal material, etc.
2. Different test with different grips: tensile, peel, tear, heat seal, adhesive, bend and open force.
3. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
4. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
5. Software can issue word/excel report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
1.TM 2101 intelligent automatic detection of the operating system, (can adapt to all current PC)
2.High-tech, low noise
3.Humanized industrial design, easy to place and transport
4.The world famous brand core precision components
5.Security protection system
6.Valid test trip length (modifiable)
Standard( including but not limited to below):
ASTM B565 Shear Aluminum Products Test er
ASTM C273 Shear - Sandwich Materials - Flatwise Tester
ASTM D1002 Lap Shear Testing for Adhesively Bonded Metals
ASTM D3163 Lap Shear Rigid Plastic Test Equipment
ASTM D3164 Lap-Shear Sandwich Testing Machine
ASTM D3528 Tension Strength of Double Lap Shear Adhesive Joints
ASTM D4255 In-Plane Rail Shear of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials
ASTM D5868 Lap Shear Adhesion Plastic Bonding
ASTM D732 Shear Punch Test Equipment for Plastics
ASTM D905 Wood Adhesive Bonds in Shear by Compression Loading
ASTM E229 Shear Strength Testing of Structural Ashesives
ISO 13445 Block-Shear Method for Shear Strength of Adhesive Bonds between Rigid Substrates
ISO 4587 Tensile Lap-Shear Strength of Rigid-to-Rigid Bonded Assemblies