1. Items for quality guarantee:
One year free service from the date it out of the factory. (The consumable is not in this range, and not include travel fee also.)
Ⅱ. Voucher for free service
1. Please maintain the operation booklet and warranty card. And please contact with our after-sale service department within a month if you loose them.
2. Constan temperature tape retentivity testing machine is useless for the voucher if there is any amendment or without our stamp.
Ⅲ.Technical or material fee will be charged under the following condition, though within warranty period:
1. Damage caused by disaster.
2. Barrier caused by the error or wrong operation.
3. Damage caused by using power or voltage disobey to the regulation.
4. Barrier caused by repacking yourself.
5. Barrier caused by lending to others.
6.Barrier caused by configuring yourself.
Constan temperature tape retentivity testing machine is used to do static load test toward the adherence of adhesive tape, to evaluate the retentive property through timing the retentive period under regulated load and temperature. Cut a sample with length 1”and paste it to the regulated SUS#304 stainless steel panel, roll it back and forth three times at the speed of 300mm/min, with 2kg roller. Hung the steel panel on the testing machine with the regulated weight. The timer will keep the testing time when the tape takes off the panel, which is used to evaluate the adherence property of the tape.
Testing Criteria：GB/T 4851、JIS Z0237，CNS 11888，PSTC-7
Thickness of testing panel:1.5～2.0 mm，Width:40～50 mm，Length:60～125 mm
Roller：2 000 g±50 g
Temperature Rang：normal temperature~200℃
Controlled Method：micro computer P.I.D automatic temperature control
Temperature Displayed Accuracy：0.1℃
Temperature controlled Accuracy：±0.3 ℃
Spread Accuracy：±1%(1℃) at- room100℃
Weight：1000±10g(include the weight of load panel)
Timer：save time automatically，99999.9 hours(or minute，can be set), 5 groups
Size of Machine：(L×W×H)900×550×750mm
Weight of Machine：80 kg
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist