Knives Sharpness performance Test machine
Meet the standard: BS EN IS) 8442:-5:2
The blade is mounted in a position with the edge vertical and a pack of specially developed synthetic paper (Not included) is lowered on to it. The clamping fixture with the blade move back and forth the blade cuts into the paper, the depth of the cut being the measurement of sharpness.
- ICP (Initial Cutting Performance) representing the cutting ability (sharpness) of the blade as supplied
- CC (Total Card Cut) cutting edge retention) which represents the life of the blade by giving a measure of its total cutting ability
The Main Technical Parameter:
1) The reciprocating table with fixture to clamp the blade,
the movement was driven by ball screw and servo motor.
2) Cutting stroke is settable from 20 to 60 mm.
(standard requirement is 40 mm)
3) Travel speed is adjustable from 20 to 80 mm per second.
(Standard requirement is 50 mm/second)
4) 4 digits pre-set counter for test cycles setting.
5) Linear optical scale to detect each cutting depth of each single stroke
( forward and backward)
6) The tester use PLC (programmable logic controller) and large touch screen monitor for
7) The cut depth was automatically recorded and accumulated, Total amount will be
displayed after finish the test cycles.
Test machine image:
Copyright © 2017 Haida International Equipment Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved Design by www.allweyes.com furnituretestma
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist