EQUIPMENT DETAILS OF HD-A850 CREASE AND STIFFNESS TESTER
Crease and Stiffness testing is useful to industries of carton board, paper, printing and packaging. The relationship between board stiffness and crease recovery (spring back) is an important factor in the performance of cartons on high speed packaging machines and in manual folding. It is crucial to have the creases in boards correct and uniform. The crease recovery (spring back) can result in forces, which distort the carton or cause stresses to be applied to closures, which reduce their effectiveness.
ISO 5628, ISO 2493
Stiffness focus: (0~500)mN.m
50mN below is ±0.6mN, others is ±1%
(±7.5ºor ±15º)±0.3 º
Arm of focus
Single phase, 220V 50/60Hz
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 10 years. HAIDA products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.
See what company you will work with?
1. Largest TESTING EQUIPMENT manufacturer in China, One of Second Largest TESTING EQUIPMENT manufacturer around the world.
2. Professional Manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 10 years, defect rate is controlled under 0.02%.
3. Completely Production Line. From Raw Material to Delivery, all links are under our control. The quality can be assured.
4. ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate.
5. OEM/ODM Service. Just tell us your idea! Our R&D Team is standing by…
6. Our Marketing Investigation Department will send Marketing Research Report to you each season.
7. We are trusted by SCS, INTERTEK, HST, COFCO, ESC, KBMC, LENOVO, PANASONIC, EMC, etc.
8. We accept 100% inspection.
9. Guarantee Period: 365 days, After Sales Service Department provides professional service with you, any questions, just contact us.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist