The working principle of the equipment is that the ultraviolet sterilization band is mainly between 200-300nm, and the sterilization ability with the wavelength of 253.7nm is the strongest. When various bacterial viruses in water or air pass through the ultraviolet (253.7nm wavelength) irradiation area, ultraviolet rays penetrate the cell membrane and nucleus of microorganisms, destroying molecular bonds of nucleic acid (DNA or RNA), causing them to lose their replication ability or activity and die. To kill all bacterial viruses without using any chemicals. The germicidal lamp does not need to be converted into visible light. The wavelength of 100-200nm can play a good role in sterilization. This is because the cell has a regular absorption spectrum of light waves. Ultraviolet rays at 100-200nm have the largest absorption and are absorbed. The ultraviolet light actually acts on the cell's genetic material, that is, DNA, and it plays a photochemical role. The energy of ultraviolet photons is absorbed by the base pairs in the DNA, causing genetic material to mutate, causing the bacteria to die immediately or fail to reproduce. Purpose of sterilization.
Advantages of UV disinfection technology:
The disinfection effect of ultraviolet disinfection technology on bacterial viruses and other pathogens has been recognized worldwide, and it has unparalleled sterilization efficiency of other technologies. The germicidal effect of ultraviolet rays on bacteria and viruses is generally within one second. For traditional chlorine and ozone methods, it takes 20 to 50 minutes to achieve the sterilization effect of ultraviolet rays. It has a broad spectrum of efficient sterilization, no secondary pollution, safe and reasonable design, safe and reliable operation. Simple maintenance and low cost. This equipment occupies a small area and has no noise. Continuous mass sterilization. Wide application fields and many other advantages.
1. Total equipment length: 2000mm
2. Working area: 1000mm
3. Feeding operation area: 500mm Discharging operation area: 500mm
4. Height of entrance and exit: 180mm
5. Conveyor width: 500mm
6. Conveyor belt from the ground: 750 ± 20mm
Total number of colonies,
|Pathogenic bacteria (Salmonella, Shigella, Staphylococcus aureus)||Cannot be checked out|
GB 4789.4 GB 4789.5 GB 4789.10
Product main configuration and structure:
1. Work area tunnel outer body: 1.2mm stainless steel set
2. Workspace tunnel cavity: a set of 1.0mm stainless steel plate
3. Body support frame: one set of Fangtong Steel Model: 2 ″ Fangtong
4. Air transport system: a set of forced air transport exhaust fans (extracting harmful gas)
5. Conveyor belt: Teflon
6. Transport motor: 800W (inverter speed regulation)
7. Governor: 40W
8.Exhaust fan: CY-125 type
9. Ammeter: 50A set
10.Voltmeter: 220V one set
11. Working voltage: 200V--220V (± 5) Three-wire system 50Hz
Ultraviolet light source effective radiation
Tube length 600mm
There are 16 * 20W UV lamps in the inner cavity of the UV germicidal lamp tube. The wavelength is 253.7nm above and below. The service life is more than 8000 hours.
Power supply equipment and precautions
(1) Power supply: AC220V 3Φ 2KW 50Hz
※ Allowable voltage range: ± 5% of rated value
※ (But the operational range is ± 10%)
(2) Maximum load capacity: 2 KW
(3) Maximum current: 50A
(4) When placing the box, pay attention to the distance from the wall should be greater than 100 mm.
Failure alarm prompt
Over-voltage and over-current protection
Equipment overload protection
Pay attention to protection:
Ultraviolet rays have a powerful lethality to bacteria, and they also have a certain degree of damage to the human body. The most vulnerable part of the human body is the cornea of the eyes. Therefore, you must not look directly at the lit lamp tube at any time to avoid injury When it is necessary to watch, use ordinary glass (wearing glasses) or transparent plastic sheet as a protective face shield. Do not use quartz glass by mistake, because ordinary glass is almost completely impermeable to ultraviolet rays. Once injured, don't panic and burn your face. After a few days, the epidermis comes off and heals without treatment. Eye injuries can be red, swollen, tearful, and tingling, and it will take about three or four days to heal. However, in the event of injury, it is still recommended to seek medical treatment immediately.
Maintenance and maintenance of UV sterilizer:
1 Regular inspection to ensure the normal operation of the UV lamp.
2. After continuous use for 8000 hours or one year, the UV lamp should be replaced. When replacing a new lamp, first unplug the lamp power socket and take out the ultraviolet lamp. Be careful not to touch the quartz glass of the new lamp with your fingers, as the stain will affect the intensity of the light. At the same time, carefully put the lamp into the interior of the sterilizer.
Why choose us?
1. Considerate Service Different countries plugs, manually change the-voltage from 110V to 220V, insurance indicator.
2. Excellent After sale Service:
18 months warranty. Besides, we can help you to repair your problem controller freely, even it's not from our factory. What you need to do is to send us the controller.
We will sign a letter of commitment while we sign the contract, which will improve your confidence to us.
4. Good Packaging:
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.