The UV Chamber Description:
The aging test project refers to the process of strengthening the experiment in the condition that the products are related to the aging condition. The UV Aging chamber simulates the damaging effects of sunlight, moisture and temperature on the material, especially for testing the durability of outdoor products or materials.
The UV Aging chamber is able to perform accelerated aging tests on the strengthened UV environment. Imported Atlas 40w/piece UV lamp, UV: 315-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime), test ambient temperature, humidity can be set in intelligent control system. The rate and capacity of water spraying can be set.
Application Industry (not limited to the following):
1. Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2. To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3. Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
1. Sample rack height adjustable, measured irregular shape of the sample
2. Shell liner are made of high quality stainless steel, the sample frame for the aluminum frame frame frame and extension of the spring composition
3. Programmable controller, LCD touch screen
4. Bilateral drainage system. To ensure that the box clean, not wet.
5. About four lamps, the sample put on both sides of the box
6. Intelligent protection system
7. Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable
ISO 4892-3,ASTM G154...
Internal dimension (W*D*H)
External dimension (W*D*H)
SUS#304 stainless steel
RT to 70℃
Programmable controller, LCD touch screen
Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)
Test cycle setting
Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable
Water spray cycle
Spray 18mins in every 120mins / spray 12mins in every 60mins
Distance from sample to lamp
Centre distance between lamps
Imported Atlas UV-A: 315-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)
Overload short circuit protection
Over temperature protection
Water lacking protection
Earth leakage protection
Auto shut off protection
The UV aging test protection system can optimize the operation way, eliminate the test part risk, ensure the data is accurate, it is important to protect the sample and the use time of the UV aging chamber.The following several protection system features are we after 10 years of industry experience, and customers in a timely manner to communicate the latest UV aging chamber upgrade function. To provide customers with the latest and most personalized service.
1. Overload short circuit protection
2. Over temperature protection
3. Water lacking protection
4. Earth leakage protection
5. Auto shut off protection