Battery Pack Swell Tester
1. Hold the battery and choose to apply a constant force. As the battery is repeatedly charged and discharged, the battery will expand, and the test machine will always maintain the force and obtain the expansion size data.
2. After clamping, the position can be selected unchanged, the test machine automatic force and battery expansion force balance, record the expansion force data
3. Select multi-step mode, select force cutoff or displacement cutoff, or select multiple cutoff conditions at the same time, either one will satisfy this step first.
4. Force, deformation and voltage can be recorded, which can form EXCEL tables and graphs, and automatically identify the highest peak.
5. Using variable rate sampling method, long-term continuous test, recording 6 months of data.
Ambient temperature / high temperature
Force value control accuracy
≤±1%FS (condition: when entering steady state after clamping)
Up to 6 months of data can be recorded
Voltage test range
Plywood parallel deviation
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist