Formaldehyde Test Chamber
Formaldehyde Test Chamber is used to test formaldehyde emission of various wood-based panel, composite wood flooring, carpet, carpet padding, and other interior decoration materials, also other building materials under constant temperature humidity.
ASTM D6007—14《Standard Test Method for Determining Formaldehyde Concentrations in Air from Wood Products Using a Small-Scale Chamber》
EN 717-1 Wood-Based Panels Determination of Formaldehyde Release-Part 1：Formaldehyde Emission by the Chamber Method
1. Box inner chamber is made of stainless steel, the surface is smooth and no condensation, adsorption formaldehyde, guarantee the accuracy. The thermostat box is made of hard foaming material. The door is sealed with silicone rubber, and it’s good thermal insulation performance and sealing performance. Box is equipped with forced air circulation device (it’s form the circulating air flow), to ensure the consistent temperature and humidity balance of the main structure in the cabinet: The inner tank is a mirror stainless steel test tank., the outer for insulation casing, compact, clean, efficient, energy saving, not only reduces the energy consumption and reduce the time of the balance of the equipment.
2. Using a 7 inch touch screen as personnel operating equipment dialogue interface, intuitive and convenient. Directly to set up and display the temperature in the cabinet, relative humidity, temperature compensation, compensation, dew point deviation, dew point temperature deviation, adopts imported sensors, and can automatically record and control curve drawing. Special control configuration software, the realization of system control, program setting, dynamic data display and historical data playback, fault recording, alarm Settings, and other functions.
3. It adopts industrial module and imported programmable controller, good operation stability and reliability, It can ensure the trouble-free operation for a long time and improve the service life of equipment, also reducing the operation cost of the equipment. And breakdown self check and prompt functions. It is convenient for users understanding the running situation of equipment, maintenance is simple and convenient.
4. The control program and operation interface are in accordance with the relevant test standard optimization design and simplely convenient operation.
5. It changed the existing reciprocating humidify the fog, dew point method is used to humidify, make the casing humidity change smoothly, thus greatly improve the accuracy of moisture control.
6. It adopted the imported film platinum resistor as temperature sensor, high precision, stable performance.。
7. With advanced technology in the heat exchanger and high thermal efficiency, reduce the temperature gradient。
8. The compressor, such as temperature and humidity sensor, controller, relay device and so on, these spare parts adopted imported components。
9. Protection device: climate, water tank has high and low temperature dew point alarm protection with high and low water level alarm protective measures.
10.Integration of the whole machine structure is compact; Installation, debugging and use is very simple.
Test temperature range
(10—40)℃, accuracy:±0.5℃, Resolution 0.1℃, Adjustable
test humidity adjustable range
(30—80)%, accuracy:±3%, Resolution 0.1%, Adjustable
(0.1—2)m/s, accuracy:±0.05 m/s, Adjustable
(0.2—2)m³/h, accuracy: ±5%, Adjustable
1KPa relative pressure, leakage rate＜10-3×1m³/min, import and export air differ＜1%
The wall and door of the climate box is effectively thermal insulation
less than 60dB
Continuous working hours
not less than 40 days
Monitoring the temperature and humidity, air discharge, switching time, working time, data can be transferred and stored
Method of controlling humidity
The dew point control method is adopted to control the relative humidity, the humidity is stable, and the fluctuation range <3%.rh. no water appear on the inside
Out dimension (W×D×H)
1630 x 1200 x 1850mm
computer, sampling tube, absorption bottle, gas sampler
spectrophotometer, water bath, medicament, glass apparatus, standard solution, Balance