The gas chromatograph is used for quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine the physical and chemical constants such as the distribution coefficient, activity coefficient, molecular weight and surface area of the sample in the fixed phase. An instrument for analyzing the components of a mixed gas.
Gas chromatograph is fully realized keystrokes, large screen LCD liquid crystal display, display intuitive, easy to operate, is a new generation of domestic gas chromatograph, price excellent, low prices, excellent performance, reliable operation.
1. Analysis of dissolved gas in transformer oil;
2. Analysis of ethylene oxide in medical devices.
3. Analysis of coke oven gas;
4. Pesticide residue analysis;
Alcohol analysis in blood; 5.
6. Analysis of natural gas and liquefied gas;
7. Indoor environment TVOC analysis;
8. Analysis of liquor components;
9. High purity gas analysis;
10. Detection of solvent residue of packaging materials.
Form a complete set of products
Headspace sampler, gas generator, gas purifier, thermal analyzer, pyrolyzer, etc.
Temperature control range
Indoor temperature+7℃~400℃（Incremental 0.1℃）
Program heating rate
Hydrogen Flame Ionization detector（FID）
Thermal conductivity Pool Detector（TCD）
≤16μV(Carrier Gas for99.999Hydrogen)
Flame Photometric detectors（FPD）
Electronic capture Detectors（ECD）
Maximum operating temperature
Nitrogen and phosphorus detectors（NPD）
The table parameters is for the company Standard Model parameters, we support customer customization parameters
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist