Handle Pull Resistance Tester
APPLICATIONS& TEST PURPOSE:
The machine is used to perform pull strength of handle under specify height and impact weight.
DESIGN STANDARD: CEN/TS 12983-2
1. Steel impact hammer, having a mass of 1 kg ± 50 g.
2. Metal guide for dropping the hammer through a distance of (150 ± 5) mm so that it falls vertically, essentially without friction, to a stop. The guide and stop shall have a mass of 10 kg ± 50 g.
3. Means of attaching the test piece to a rigid support in a horizontal plane, e.g. a 'G' clamp, which prevents any movement of the test piece.
4. Means of transferring the force generated by dropping the hammer onto the metal guide to the test piece handle so that said force acts parallel to the pan base.
1. Attach the cookware to the support and adjust the handle to horizontal.
2. Attach the guild to the cookware handle so that a rigid fixing is obtained
3. Position the impact hammer 150 mm ±5 mm above the stop and allow it to fall freely.
Examine the security of the fixing system and note any deterioration.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist