:Constant Temperature Humidity Chambers Video :Constant Temperature humidity test chamber.pdf
Constant Temperature Humidity Chambers can simulate the different indicators of constant temperature and humidity climate quickly and accurately for testing products which need to check their performance of temperature testing (-40℃~+150℃), humidity testing (20~98%R.H.),both of temperature and humidity testing at the same time.chamber power can be customized.
Constant Temperature Humidity Chamber which also call environment test chamber is designed for detecting the material under a variety of environmental test equipment and performance of a variety of materials holding test, cooling-off test, heating-up test, moistening test and drying test... Suitable for electronic, electrical, communications, instrumentation, vehicles, plastic products, metals, food, chemicals, building materials, medical, aerospace and other products quality testing purposes,EN 14511.
(not limited to the following):
1. Electronic products: mobile phones, computers, television, video recorders and so on
2. Textile fabric products: clothes, hats, shoes, ropes
3. Wire and cable: data cable, usb,
4. Leather products: handbags, wallets, leather shoes, leather chairs
5. Instrumentation, vehicles, plastic products, metal,
6. Food, chemical, building materials, medical, aerospace
IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-78, IEC 60068-2-30, IEC 60068-2-38
IEC 61215 - 10.11, 10.12, 10.13
Available inner capacity: 100L, 225L, 408L, 800L, 1000L; and customized dimensions.
1. To simulate test environment with different temperature and humidity
2. Cyclic test includes climatic conditions: holding test, cooling-off test, heating-up test, moistening test and drying test…
3. Cable port with flexible silicone plug for cable routing to provide the condition of test unit under operation
4. Uncover test unit weakness in a short-term test with accelerated time effect
1. High performance and quiet operation (68 dBA)
2. Space-saving designed for flush installation to wall
3. Full thermal break around doorframe
4. One 50mm diameter cable port o left, with flexible silicone plug
5. Direct water supply connection for continuous operation
6. Accurate wet/dry-bulb humidity measurement system for easy mantain
1. PIC controller for test chamber
2. Step types include: ramp, soak, jump, auto-start, and end
3. RS-232 interface to connect computer for output
What is the price of the environmental chamber?
Haida can provide environmental boxes of different sizes and materials, and customers can also customize according to their own needs. If you want to know the detailed price, please feel free to contact us.
What kind of repair and services Haida can provide?
The entire Haida team is focused on providing the best customer service in the industry. Our customer support team includes technicians and engineers who can help to diagnose and troubleshoot your issues. Haida offer assistance during installation, service, calibration, and repair of test chambers and also provide on-site installation and maintenance services according to the actual needs of users.
What is the temperature and humidity range of environmental test chamber?
The temperature and humidity range that Haida provides for conventional environmental chambers is -40°C~150°C and 20%~98%R.H (relative humidity). Customers can also customize according to actual needs.
What is the size of the environmental test chamber?
Haida has different sizes of environmental chambers for customers to choose: 100L, 150L, 200L, 225L, 408L, 800L, 1000L, there is a walk-in room for large items testing, customers can also customize the size.
Copyright © 2017 Haida International Equipment Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved Design by www.allweyes.com furnituretestma
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist