Adhesion Tape Retentively testing machine
Thickness of the sample;
2 000 g±50 g
Load panel+ weight+ connect rod;
10 groups,99999.9 hours
Steel testing panel ;
Steel loading panel;
(L×W×H) 1060×250×650 mm
Outer material: advanced coating + aluminum alloy
Testing steel panel; 0Cr18Ni9 or Cr18Ni9Ti
Loading steel panel;Cr18Ni9 or 1Cr18Ni9Ti
Rubber layer of roller; hardness of the rubber is 80°±5°, thickness is6 mm
Installation of accessory; instruction one set, roller one set, weight 5 set, steel testing panel/loading panel each 5 pieces
Ⅲ. Quality guarantee
1. Items for quality guarantee:
One year free service from the date it out of the factory. (The consumable is not in this range, and not include travel fee also.)
Ⅱ. Voucher for free service
1. Please maintain the operation booklet and warranty card. And please contact with our after-sale service department within a month if you loose them.
2. It is useless for the voucher if there is any amendment or without our stamp.
Ⅲ.Technical or material fee will be charged under the following condition, though within warranty period:
1. Damage caused by disaster.
2. Barrier caused by the error or wrong operation.
3. Damage caused by using power or voltage disobey to the regulation.
4. Barrier caused by repacking yourself.
5. Barrier caused by lending to others.
6.Barrier caused by configuring yourself.
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 24 years. HAIDA products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation manual. We can provide video-conference. If customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense shall be borne by customer;