Cooking Pot Handle Fatigue Testing Machine
1.Tailor-made by customer specfication
2.Hong Kong sales office
Cooking Pot Handle Fatigue Testing Machine is used for testing the handle life fo cauldron, pot and other kitchen utensil. cookware handle testing equipment is mainly stimulated the daily using of cauldron handle. the testing the handle fatigue of daily kitchenware, it is widely using in our life.
The main function:
Loading of the kitchen and make it a continuous lifting cycle test machine, the handle assembly to withstand 15,000 cycles, the connector does not handle or permanent deformation or loose.
Kitchenware tester Specifications:
1) Platform in contact with the ovenware covered by a rubber plate thickness = 5 mm, hardness is (50 +/- 10 Shore)
2) Test speed is adjustable from 15 to 30 cycles per minute.
3) Two set of fixture provided for the lever handle type ovenware and ear type handle ovenware.
4) Pre set counter for the test cycle setting.
DESIGN STANDARD : EN 12983-1
STANDARD PAREMETERS :
1. Lower and raising speed of the test specimen : 25 times/minute.
2. The level surface was covered by a 5 mm thickness rubber having a hardness 50 ± 10 shore.
3. 1 mm clearance between the cam and the follower when the cam at lowest position.
4. Test cyclic: 15000 cyclic (adjustable)
5. Fixture: two fixtures suitable different cutlery
6. Out dimension: (L×W×H) 625mm×450mm×750mm
7. Power: 1 phase, AC 220V, 50～60Hz.
Minimum Order Quantity:
Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation man
15 days after order confirmed
300 Sets per Month Haida