Knives Strength Testing Equipment
APPLICATIONS& TEST PURPOSE :
The blade is mounted in a position with the edge vertical and a pack of specially developed synthetic paper (Not included) is lowered on to it. The clamping fixture with the blade move back and forth the blade cuts into the paper, the depth of the cut being the measurement of sharpness.
- ICP (Initial Cutting Performance) representing the cutting ability (sharpness) of the blade as supplied
- CC (Total Card Cut) cutting edge retention) which represents the life of the blade by giving a measure of its total cutting ability.
DESIGN STANDAR: EN ISO 8442-5
1. Ball screw with servo motor to ensure high accuracy of movement
2. Linear optical scale, Laser displacement detector
3. PLC programmable controller, LCD touch screen interface, easy to operate
4. Automatic add paper during test
5. With USB interface to output test results
6. Display test results and graph
7. Two test items: Initial Cutting Performance (ICP) and Total Card Cut (TCC)
1. The reciprocating table with fixture to clamp the blade, the movement was driven by ball screw and servo motor.
2. Card holder has a 10 mm aperture to hold the card strips and the maximum depth is 50 mm.
3. Test stroke : 20 to 60 mm (adjustable)
4. Load between the test media and the test blade is 50N.
5. Cutting speed: 50 mm/second over 90% of the specified stroke.
6. Max blade width 110 mm (include 50 mm of cut)
7. Starting position of test blade relation to card clamping device is 3mm
8. PLC programmable controller, LCD touch screen interface show test graph
9. With USB port to output the test results.
10. Power: 1 phase, AC 220V, 50～60Hz
11. Compressed air requirement: 3 L/min at 6 bar