Martindale Abrasion Tester
Martindale Abrasion Tester is mainly applies to the resistance test of textile and outside layer, lining or under layer of the footwear or the similar fabric. Testing the samples as per the standard, test can be classified as dry test and wet test. And test the samples Lissajous-oriented for the regulated times, then observe the difference between it and the original samples and decide the grade of scrubbing resistance.
Working stations: 4
Drive system is PLC, programmable control with large touch-screen
· Max stroke of movement 60.5+/-0.5mm
· Weight of holder and spindle 200+/-1g
· Max stroke of movement 24+/-0.5mm
· Weight of holder and spindle 155+/-1g
1, Adopt with LCD touch screen, clear and easy to operate;
2, With pill and abrasion testing progress, can meet various international standards;
3, Use reduce and increase counting testing method for easy operation;
4, With imported PLC, reliable and suitable for long time test.
Test Standard :
ASTM D4970, ISO12945-2 and other pilling degree test;
ASTM D4966, ISO12947 and other fabric abrasion tests.
Abrasion test (To ISO 12947-1)
· Mounting weight (2.5+/-0.5kg, for both abrasion and pilling test)
· Pilling instruments holders (Dia. 38 mm)
· Loading Weights (395+/-7g)
· Loading Weights (595+/-7g)
Pilling Test (To ISO 12945-2)
· Linear adaptor. To convert to straight-line motion.
· Sample Retaining Rings for pilling test
· Pilling test holders (Dia. 90mm)
· Loading Weights (260+/-1g)
1 Auxiliary device for specimen mounting.
1 set of abradant fabric, wool felt, backing foam for each work station.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist