(Three Zone System)
Thermal Shock Test Chamber Introduction:
Hot and cold impact chamber can be repeated quickly and autonomously to the pattern in the cold and hot environment between the hot and cold cycle test. Equipment can quickly and accurately create a hot and cold environment with -40~175°c temperatures ranges.
Thermal Shock Test Chamber is used to test the bearing extent of the material structures and composite material in an instant and continuous high temperature and extremely low temperature environment, which is in the shortest time to test its thermal expansion and contraction caused by chemical change or physical harm.
The thermal shock chamber is widely used in metal, plastic, rubber, electronics and other materials and it can be used as an important reference for improving product quality.
1. Perfect appearance and easy to operate.
2. Imported LCD English microcomputer temperature controller, with high memory capacity, can save 100 programs, max 9999 cycles, each cycle max time 999hrs.
3. Two chamber structures, high temperature chamber and low temperature chamber, control automatically, stay and switch time adjustable.
4. Perfect protection alarm functions: short-circuits, Leakage, over temperature of work chamber; compressor over pressure, over load, short water…
5. Control interface will display alarm reason and provide check methods, machine has emergency stop button.
6. Cold and hot shock temperature recover within1 minute, which complies with MTL, IEC, JIS, GJB and other international standards.
Pneumatic operated door switch 3 zone chambers
High / Low temperature Zone/ Test Zone
Inner dimension (W*D*H)
External dimension (W*D*H)
High Temperature chamber range
60 ~ +150℃
Low temperature chamber range
-10 ~ -50℃
Maximum 1000 cycles, 30 minutes for each one
Do defrost in every 20 cycles
Lifting switch time
Test hole for cable routing
Diameter 50mm on the left of chamber attach a silicone plug
External chamber material
High quality electrolytic steel plate spray with powder, antirust
SUS#304 stainless steel
Thermal insulation material
High quality superfine glass fiber
R404A / R23
Air cooling / Water cooling
Three phase, 380V, 50Hz
Available model with capacity: 50L, 200L, 300L; and can be customized.
High temperature chamber:
1, Including three parts: heater, draught fan and air duct valve
2, Draught fan cyclically stirs hot air through heater
Low temperature chamber:
1, Including four parts: evaporator, energy storage piece, draught fan and air duct valve
2, Draught fan cyclically stirs cold air through evaporator and energy storage piece.
3, The basket with testing product drive to low temperature range when doing low temperature impact test.
3. Cooling system: complex overlapping efficient cryogenic loop system
4. Compressor: Bock compressor
5. Refrigerant: environmental protection refrigerant R23/R404A
6. Condensation: Stainless steel welded plate heat exchanger
1. Operate interface: 6" color PLC controller, touch screen
2. Program memory capacity: 100 groups (modify by operator)
3. Setting range: Time: 1 minute ~ 99 hour 59 minute, cycles: 1~ 9999cycles
4. Resolution: temperature: 0.01 ℃
5. Input: T thermocouple
7. Control method: PID auto calculation control
Timer, over temperature and power failure protection, alarm, record test curve, emergency stop, display test time
Standard configuration: indication lamp of test chamber, time meter, test hole for wire routing, 6pcs castor, 4pcs adjust wheel.
Why choose us?
1. Considerate Service Different countries plugs, manually change the-voltage from 110V to 220V, insurance indicator.
2.Excellent After sale Service:
18 months warranty. Besides, we can help you to repair your problem controller freely, even it's not from our factory. What you need to do is to send us the controller.
We will sign a letter of commitment while we sign the contract, which will improve your confidence to us.
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist