This machine used to measure the residual carbon dioxide (dead zone) in the respirator, escape device and other protective masks; it is suitable for respiratory protection product testing institutions and respirator manufacturers to test and evaluate the performance of the masks used by respirator products.
1. The core carbon dioxide detection device of this machine is a device that is controlled by a computer program to detect the residual amount of carbon dioxide (dead zone) in the respirator and escape device mask under the state of simulating human breathing.
2. The test process is controlled by a computer program to realize automatic detection, automatically record the changes in the concentration of inhaled gas carbon dioxide during the entire test process, and display the change curve on the screen.
3. All the data of the test process are automatically saved in the computer, and the test report is automatically generated. The data of the entire test process can be viewed through the computer at any time, and the test result report can be printed at any time.
4. The one-way valve that controls the breathing channel is automatically controlled by the ventilator using a solenoid valve group, which is completely synchronized with the ventilator. Make the test results more accurate.
1.1 Flow characteristics
1.2 Respiration rate
1.3 Tidal volume
1.4 Accuracy of breathing volume
1.5 Accuracy of respiratory rate
2. Carbon dioxide analyzer
2.1 Measuring range
0～12% (three channels)
0.1% (full scale)
2.3 Linear error
2.5 Response time constant
4. The dead space volume of the gas channel
not exceed 2000 ml (except for ventilators)
5. Equipped with 3 medium-sized head molds of large, medium and small.
6. Power Single-phase 220V/50Hz
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist