The friction coefficient tester is mainly used to measure the static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient of plastic film and thin sheet or other similar material. The matching control software can directly understand the films smoothness and opening, and show the distribution of the slipping agent through the curve. The smoothness measurement of material, production process quality indicators can control and adjust the packing bag opening, packing machine, package speed, meet the product requirements.
GB 10006, ASTM D 1894 -01, ISO 8295, TAPPI 816
0.01~10N, accuracy: 0.01N
Thickness of the specimen
Test stable size
AC 220 50Hz
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 15 years. HAIDA products are widely used in footwear, leather product, textile, paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.
See what company you will work with?
1. Largest TESTING EQUIPMENT manufacturer in China, One of Second Largest TESTING EQUIPMENT manufacturer around the world.
2. Professional Manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipments over 10 years, defect rate is controlled under 0.02%.
3. Completely Production Line. From Raw Material to Delivery, all links are under our control. The quality can be assured.
4. ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate.
5. OEM/ODM Service. Just tell us your idea! Our R&D Team is standing by…
6. Our Marketing Investigation Department will send Marketing Research Report to you each season.
7. We are trusted by SCS, INTERTEK, HST, COFCO, ESC, KBMC, LENOVO, PANASONIC, EMC, etc.
8. We accept 100% inspection.
9. Guarantee Period: 365 days, After Sales Service Department provides professional service with you, any questions, just contact us.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist