Masks Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance Tester
Masks Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance Tester is used for the resistance of medical masks to the penetration of synthetic blood under different blood pressures, it’s also be used to determine the hemodialysis resistance of other coating materials.
ISO 22609, ASTM F1862-07
1. Using air compression method, compression speed is faster, pressure control precision is higher and the more widely available pressure range.
2. Use the control system software to control the pressure and injection time. After setting the pressure, it can be automatically adjusted. The pressure and spray time are displayed digitally, which can be adjusted accurately according to the actual situation;
3. The nozzle can be adjusted within ± 20mm and can be used for non-standard tests;
4. The main accessories are corrosion-resistant, which can work for a long time in a high humidity environment;
5. Configure the liquid sputtering collection structure, the liquid collection is convenient after the test and the test process will keep clean and tidy;
6. The test area adopts closed design.
30 ± 1cm (adjustable between 280-320mm);
Spray port diameter
6 -30kPa (± 0.2 Kpa)
AC 220V± 10% 50Hz
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist