Paper Packages Compression Tester
HD-A502S-1200 Box Compression Tester is specialized for testing the compression performance of cartons. It is suitable for compression test, deformation test and stacking test of the corrugated cartons, honeycomb boxes an etc packages. Also, it will be usage for the compression test of containers (such as plastic drums for edible oil, mineral water), paper canisters, paper boxes, paper cans, container drums and etc.
Test samples in test enginery two parallel between linking piece, and then even to put pressure on record load and linking piece displacement, until the test sample fracture, or load or linking piece a says to the expected value so far.
The main technical parameters:
gf, kgf, N, kN, Ibf, switching function
Computer control system, Panasonic servomotor, imported ball screw rod
ISO 12048; ISO 2872; ISO 2874; GB/T 16491; GB/T 4857.4; GB/T-4857.16; ASTM D642; ASTM D4169; TAPPI T804; JIS Z0212
1. Clear software interface with obvious icons, can real-time display of each test data and can monitor the test process at any time
2. Multi-purpose - Deformation under defined load, Load under defined deformation, Maximum load and Stacking test
3. Double Ball guide rod design. ultra-high transmission accuracy, smooth operation and high power transmission efficiency. Low failure, long life and low noise
4.Equipped with many intelligent configuration, such as limit stroke protection, overload protection, and fault prompts to ensure the safety of users' operations
5. Chinese-English bilingual test system to meet more needs;
This instrument can make compression tests of packages (boxes) or packing and determine their piling up resistance (for storage and transport). These tests are called B.C.T. (Box Compression Test).
The Compression Testers can operate in five ways:
1. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of various corrugated cartons and beehive crates
2. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of various corrugated cartons and beehive crates
3. Maximum load: test the maximum load of various corrugated cartons and beehive crates
4. Stacking test: stack test of various corrugated cartons and beehive crates
5. Cyclic test: dynamic strain according to strength & stroke
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist