It is suitable for fast, accurate and stable detection of particulate filtering efficiency of various medical and daily protective masks, respirators, etc.
GB/T 19083-2010 5.4
GB 2626-2019 6.3
GB 19082-2009 5.7
1. The resistance difference of the filter material will be obtained through the static pressure ring of the upstream and downstream test chambers, and a high-precision imported brand differential pressure transmitter is used to ensure the accuracy and stability of the differential pressure.
2. Adopt domestic high-precision brand high-precision laser particle counter to detect the concentration of upstream and downstream particles in order to ensure the accuracy, stability, speed and effectiveness of sampling.
3. The system test flow mainly provides dry and clean compressed air from the outside. There is a voltage stabilization and flow stabilization device installed inside to ensure the stability of the detected flow, and an automatic control system is adopted, which is simple, fast and stable.
4. Adopt Collision multi-nozzle design, which can carry out salt and oil test on the same instrument to ensure fast and stable adjustment of fog density.
5. Equipped with 7-inch touch screen, the test results are displayed directly, and users can choose to directly record or save data.
6. The user only needs to place the filter paper in the fixture and press the button to adjust the flow rate. The system will automatically test the resistance and filtration efficiency through the controller (PLC). The whole process is simple, fast and efficient.
Test flow range
15L / min ~ 100L / min, accuracy 2%
The cross-sectional area through which the air flows
Resistance test range
0 ~ 1000Pa, accuracy can reach 0.1Pa
Filtering efficiency test range
0 ~ 99.999%, resolution 0.001%
Est particle size
Aeroso Sodium chloride concentration
Salinity 10mg / m '~ 25mg / m,Oily 50mg / m ~ 200mg / m
Fog dust source
resistance is tested separately for 5s, and efficiency and resistance are tested simultaneously for 70s
particle generator, flow detection device, concentration detection device
Number of samples
220V, 50Hz, 1KW