textile uv aging test chamebr as a one of textile test equipment,mainly used to Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature for all of textile or fabric.
SUS#304 stainless steel
Programmable controller, LCD touch screen
Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)
Test cycle setting
Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable
Distance from sample to lamp
Centre distance between the lamp
Imported Atlas UV-A: 315-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)
Standard Specimen Size
75×290mm (24pcs) or 75x150mm (48pcs), max. thickness 5mm
Auto shut off protection
1. Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2. To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3. Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
* Meet customer requirements
* Stay ahead of government regulations
Prevent Field Failures
* Improve quality and durability
* Enhance reputation
* Assure product performance
Gain a Competitive Edge
* Save on material costs
* Expand product lines
* Enter new markets
* Outrun the competition
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist