Machine Dimensions: (W x D x H) 2750*1510*1350 mm
Power supply source: single-phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz (can be appointed)
Gross Weight: 820kg
according to EN 527-3, EN 581-2, EN 1728, DIN 4551, DIN 68878, BIFMA X5.1 und X5.5, BS 5459 und NEN 1812
Test Machine for Chair :
BIFMA5.1 chair seat drop impact durability testing machine for chair drop durability is used to evaluate the ability of the chair to withstand heavy and abusive impact forces on the seat. It can also to evaluate the ability of chairs to withstand fatigue stresses and wear caused by downward vertical force(s) on the seat.
chair seat drop impact durability testing machine is a two station testing equipment.
According to test Standard:BIFMA X5.1 2011
Applicability: This test applies to all types of chairs.
Purpose of Test: to evaluate the ability of a chair to withstand heavy impact forces on the seat.dynamic and cyclic durability seat test.
1. to achieve two functions: Seat repeated shocks, the impact of one-time seat surface;
2. Using aluminum frame, stainless steel test platform, structure beautiful;
3. The use of solenoid pull and release, complete simulation of the state of free fall, dropping process without resistance, low noise;
4. The chair horizontally using "outrigger" structure holding position, so that the chair is not bound by an external force in the vertical direction;
5. Easy to operate, without any special tools to assist; having power cut off memory function;
6. Optional different forms of control
7. aluminum frame, stainless steel test platform, structure beautiful;
8. electromagnet pull and release, complete simulation of the state of free fall, dropping process without resistance, low noise.
9. configured for a hydraulic buffer mechanism, greatly reducing the impact of noise;
10. chairs in the horizontal direction using the "outrigger" structure holding position, so that the chair is not bound by an external force in the vertical direction.
11. electric beam height adjustment, set the limit switch;12. safe and reliable. All movable parts are all installed protective cover, to prevent accidents.
12. simple operation, without any special tools to assist.
13. has stopping power and memory function.
14. Optional different forms of control
Reference Doc: BIFMA X5.1 2011 clause 8 Drop Test Dynamic
BIFMA X5.1 2011 Drop Test Dynamic Test Procedure:
A test bag weighing 102 (136) Kg shall be raised 152 mm (6 in.) above the uncompressed seat and released one time; Remove the bag; For Chairs with adjustment features, set height to its lowest position and repeat the before procedures. (102 Kg is for functional load test while 136 Kg is for proof load test)
Reference Doc: BIFMA X5.1 2011 clause 11.3 Impact Test
BIFMA X5.1 2011 Impact Test Procedure:
The unit shall be placed on attest platform and be restrained in a manner that will maintain the impact location on the seat. If adjustable features are available, all adjustments shall be set at normal use conditions. A test bag weighing 57 Kg shall be attached to a cycling device, permitting a free fall to the seat. The free fall shall begin after lifting the test bag 30mm above the uncompressed surface on the seat, as measured at the center of the seat. The bag shall be centered side-to-side on the seat and shall be 13 mm from the most forward surface og the backrest during free fall. The chair shall be tested to 100,000 cycles.
Third Party Calibration Fee
Start-up, training and instrument calibration for the above equipments
Start-up of the system by a qualified service technician
Training session on the operation and maintenance of the system
Calibration with certificate
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-conference. If customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense shall be borne by customer.
Q:Are your company a trading one or a factory?
A:Factory + trade (integration),More than 12 years focusing on test equipment field,6 years exporting experience.
Q:What about the warranty with after - sales services?
A:The testing machine is guaranteed for 12 months by HAIDA,we can help you to repair your problem controller freely,even it's not from our factory. After the warranty, the professional aftersales service team will provide perfect technical support and help guests solve problems encountered while using our product, handles guest problems and complaints in a professional and timely.
Q:What about the product' services and quality?
A:Each equipment must be carried out 100% quality examination and test when shipping and delivery goods. Product use training, each of our product provide video training to show you how to install & operate. We can arrange engineer to train the operation of equipment to customer’s company when you need. products are widely recognized and trusted by users.
A :Considerate Service Different countries plugs, manually change the-voltage from 110V to 220V, insurance indicator.
How to Contact Us?
Please Send your inquiry Details in the below for our quotation,Click "Send" Now!
Chair Drop Tester General Specifications:
Machine Dimensions: (W x D x H) 2750*1510*1350 mm
Power supply source: single-phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz (can be appointed)Gross Weight: 820kg
Adjustable Drop Height
10mm to 180mm
Largest chair dimensions width
0 ~ 999,999
PLC and LCD touch screen
total test bag weight 159kg
Bifma × 5.1 in Section 8, Section 11.3 x 5.9 and 7.2 in Section 7
Impact components: the impact of institutions perform freefall
Automatic cycle Freefall (Free Fall) impact function to achieve lasting impact test;
The impact of a single manual function, structural strength to achieve a single impact test; (weight: 57 +136 kg)
With 136KG heavy bags