Salt spray test chamber
salt spray test chamber is a kind of main use of salt spray test equipment created by artificial simulated conditions of salt fog conditions to assess product or environmental testing of the corrosion resistance of metal materials
Salt Spray Corrosion Testing Equipment is the use of salt spray corrosion way to detect corrosion, respectively, the reliability of the sample, salt spray refers to the atmosphere by diffusion system composed of tiny droplets of salt, artificial environment of three anti-series one of many companies need to simulate the destructive product of marine climate surrounding the product caused by salt spray chamber so the line should run.
1. Local temperature and humidity inside and outside the box are used for A-level gray high-corrosive PVC, for salt spray, copper acetate, and other test specifications Test
2. It uses the A-level German imports of gray PVC material.
3. It uses sophisticated Class A gray PVC material designed "V" shape long, products tested by the 15 ° -30 ° angle be adjusted.
4. It uses a 5mm thick transparent imported high toughness PVC board, bending method designed to cover 100 degree ridge-type transparent with power failure memory function of time, so after the original call time to complete the remaining time of the experimental work, with a double over-temperature protection, water shortage warning, ensure safety
5. According to JIS, ASTM, CNS, GB standard parameter setting operation.
Main Technical Parameter
Inner Box Size (L×W×H)
Outside Box Size(L×W×H)
Both inside & outside shell adopt imported P.V.C rigid plastic board, and tank cover uses imported transparent P.V.C. rigid plastic board
Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS)35±1°C
Saturated air Barrel Temperature
Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS)47±1°C
1.0~2.0 ml / 80cm2 / hr
Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS6.5~7.2)
Brine Tank Capacity
Multiple Safety Protection Devices
Current discharge protection, over pressure protection,over temperature protection, over load fuse protection
Testing Salt/ Measuring tank/ Equipment each 1 set
CNS: 3627, 3385, 4159, 7669, 8886;