stiffness bending test machine is mainly for bending strength, tear resistance, peel strength, shear force ,etc.
2000 kg (20KN)
Germany brand load cell for high accuracy
PC with windows 7 system
Panasonic servo motor w/ DC variable speed drive system, high-precision mechanical ball screw rod
kgf, Ibf, N, KN, T etc
1100mm including fixture
Load cell Resolution
Load- elongation, Elongation-time, Time-elongation, Stress-strain
Max. force, speed, sample information, strength(Kpa, Mpa, N/mm, N/mm2) etc…
Upper and lower limit switches
Load sensor with automatic retreat
1. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
2. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
3. Software can issue report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
4. stiffness bending test machine can do different test as per customer requirement such as peel test, tear test, compression test, bend test with different clamps.
1. Tested sample: laminated materials, wood, leather, rubber & plastic, metal material, etc.
2. Different test with different grips: tensile, peel, tear, heat seal, adhesive, bend and open force.
3. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
4. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
5. Software can issue word/excel report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
1.TM 2101 intelligent automatic detection of the operating system, (can adapt to all current PC)
2.High-tech, low noise
3.Humanized industrial design, easy to place and transport
4.The world famous brand core precision components
5.Security protection system
6.Valid test trip length (modifiable)
the standard of stiffness bending test machine including but not limited :
GB/T 2653-2008 ,ASTM E290-09、GB/T 232-1999、ISO 7438-2005、 JIS Z 2248-2006、EN ISO 7438-2005
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist