Universal Testing Equipment
Universal Testing Equipment is widely used in wires & cables, hardware, metal, rubber, footwear, leather, apparel, fabric, tape paper products, pharmacy and so on, for tensile strength, tear resistance, peel strength, bend strength, shear force , ect with different fixtures according to national and international standards customer required.
Universal Testing Equipment main component:
Framework, loading systems,force measurement systems, data processing systems, fixtures and accessories, the most important are: load force measurement and data processing
Standard configuration: host, computer, universal fixture, professional software, communication cable
Option: standard roller, test panel, sampling knife, floating roller fixture, non-standard fixture
This tensile testing equipment uses AC servo motor as a power plant, belt drive, high precision ball screw load, the force on the test process, the displacement (deformation) for real-time measurement, display, and having test data automatically computing, storage, test force and displacement (deformation) peak hold functions, test force, regardless of file and full resolution of the same. Test speed step less any fast switching, specimen fracture (damage) automatic shutdown.
Main Technical Parameter
Celtron load cell
500, 1000, 2000KG
G, KG, N, LB
1000mm (excluding fixture)
0.1-500mm/min (adjustable )
Panasonic Servo Motor
High Precise Ball Screw
One set tensile clamp,one set extensometer, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English software CD, one piece operation video CD, one piece English user manual
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan)
2. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software;b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation
3. Data transmission: RS232
4. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
8. Many languages random switching: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and English.
Software and Curves
The TM2101 software is designed purposely for computer controlled electronic universal testing machine, used for tension, compress, bend, shear, tearing andpeel test. With the personal computer and interface plate, it could collect, save, process and print test result. Further it can calculate multiple parameters, i.e. maximum force, yield strength, average peel force maximum deformation, yielding point and elastic modulus; this system is featured in curve process, multi-sensor support, image interface, flexible data process and powerful system function.
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-conference. If customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense shall be borne by customer.