v accelerated weathering test machine ,which as a kind of environment test chamber ,can be simulated by the harm the sun, rain and dew on materials caused, QUV use fluorescent ultraviolet (UV) lamps simulate the effect of sunlight, the proposed use of cold rain and dew moisture, was placed on the test material under a certain temperature alternating light and moisture cycle program for testing, QUV with a few days or weeks of testing, we can reproduce the hazards outdoors for several months to several years appeared.and mainly used for UV coating ink, paint, resins, plastics, printing and packaging, aluminum, cement, automobile motorcycle industry, cosmetics, metal, electronics, electroplating, medicine, etc.
Accelerated Weather UV test machine
SUS#304 stainless steel
PID SSR control
Programmable controller, LCD touch screen
Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)
Test cycle setting
Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable
Distance from sample to lamp
Centre distance between the lamp
Imported Atlas UV-A: 315-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)
Standard Specimen Size
75×290mm (24pcs) or 75x150mm (48pcs), max. thickness 5mm
Overload short circuit protection
1. Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2. To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3. Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
* Meet customer requirements
* Stay ahead of government regulations
Prevent Field Failures
* Improve quality and durability
* Enhance reputation
* Assure product performance
Gain a Competitive Edge
Accelerated Weather UV test machine
(1) ASTM D4587: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings
(2) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(3) ISO 4892-1: Plastics – Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources – Part 1: General guidance
(4) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(5) ASTM D4329: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics
(6) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(7) ASTM D5208: Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics
(8) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules
Why choose us?
1. Considerate Service Different countries plugs, manually change the-voltage from 110V to 220V, insurance indicator.
2.Excellent After sale Service:
18 months warranty. Besides, we can help you to repair your problem controller freely, even it's not from our factory. What you need to do is to send us the controller.
We will sign a letter of commitment while we sign the contract, which will improve your confidence to us.
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.
How to Contact Us?
Please Send your inquiry Details in the below for our quotation,Click "Send" Now!