Simulate outdoor aging. uv accelerated aging chamber will be exposed to the material in the alternating cycle of UV light, controllable humidity and high temperature environment. It uses a special fluorescent ultraviolet lamp to simulate the sun's rays. Simulate dew and rain with condensation humidity and/or water spray.
UV Accelerated aging chamber is the simplest, most reliable and most easy-to-use aging testing machine. It is the most widely used aging testing chamber in the world.
1. Internal dimension (W*D*H): 1140*650*500mm
2. External dimension (W*D*H): 1340*700*1800mm
3. Chamber material: SUS#304 stainless steel Specimen Size: Irregular sample
Specimen Size: Irregular sample
5. Testing time: 0~999H, adjustable
6. Controller: Programmable controller, LCD touch screen
7. Over 10 years uv chamber experience,factory quotation, support the global after-sales service
8. Test Criteria: ISO 4892-3,ASTM G154
9. Chamber material: SUS#304 stainless steel
10. Temperature range: RT to 70℃
11. Temperature fluctuation: ≤±1.0℃
12. Temperature uniformity: 3℃
13. Humidity range:: ≥75%RH
14. Test cycle setting: Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable
15. Water spray cycle: Spray 18mins in every 120mins / spray 12mins in every 60mins
16. Water usage: 8L/day
17. Distance from sample to lamp: 55±2mm
1. Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2. To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3. Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
All UV aging can accurately control the temperature to improve accuracy and speed up the testing process. Although the temperature usually does not affect the primary photochemical reaction, it affects the speed of any subsequent reaction. Therefore, the temperature control capability of the UV aging chamber is essential for UV aging testing.
Fluorescent UV lamps are more stable than other types of tubes (including xenon arc lamps). Spectral power Distribution (SPD) will not change with the aging of the lamp, or even use up to 5000 hours. This will result in more repeatable test results, while reducing the replacement of the lamp and reducing operating costs.
If you face any problems in future during testing process we promise we will give you a reply within 48 hours and solution provide within 3 working days. We can offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-conference. If customers require on-site service, the transport and travel expense shall be borne by customer.
--24 Hours online service for your consult.
--Help choose right model,and a series of service,person,advise.
2. Middle service
--Give you best offer
--Provide discount for many sets order
--Do customer's request:
--Choose payment term you convienent.
--Promptly production and delivery,inform you in time.
--Can provide invoice value as you like to decrease your tax.
3. After sale service ：
--1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
--Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
--Free change for some parts
--Remote control technical consult
--Free installation DVD
We will sign a letter of commitment while we sign the contract, which will improve your confidence to us.
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.